Overview of how OttoLearn Works
Continual Learner Engagement
Learners are prompted to engage in short training sessions and can immediately start proving or achieving their mastery. How often they are prompted, or if they are prompted at all, depends on your settings and a variety of other factors.
Otto adapts to learners, providing them with exactly the right exercises in order to drive their mastery and maximize their retention.
Learners enjoy learning this way so much, that many of them will actually voluntarily do extra practice to master their topics faster!
We’ve designed a platform where you can truly automate your training.
Simply tell Otto who your learners are, what they need to know, and how deeply they need to know it, and Otto takes care of the rest.
Free yourself to focus on building great content.
Six Steps to Adaptive MicroLearning
- Build microlearning content in our Content Studio.
- Specify who your learners are, and how deeply they need to know the content.
- Otto will prompt your learners to engage in short Mastery Moments.
- As the learner completes their activities using the mobile app or web browser, Otto calculates their mastery in order to give them more practice on what they don’t know and less on what they do know—truly personalized learning.
- If a learner continuously demonstrates they lack understanding on a topic or aren’t progressing, the training administrator is automatically alerted to intervene and provide additional guidance. Of course, administrators can also manually check learners’ progress at any time.
- Change your content anytime. Otto will automatically distribute it so you don't have to deal with additional course enrollments.
Read more about Otto's philosophy.