Engagement Summary Email
The weekly Engagement Summary email provides managers an overview of their learners' engagement over the last week and overall progress towards mastery.
This email can be sent to one or more managers in your account and will only display the information they have permission to see.
There are two steps to turning on this email:
- Navigate to the Main Settings page and enable Allow Weekly Notifications.
- Enable weekly notifications for each user who should receive the email.
Customize the Email
From the Main Settings page, you can:
- Select the day of the week the email should be sent
- Set the time the email should be sent (must be an hourly increment)
Note: The time you select is when the email will start processing. This time is an approximation as email volumes may impact processing time.
You can also add a custom message to the email, and edit the email to include (or not include) a table that shows a list of learners in mastery. To include this table, enable Show Learners in Mastery Table.
Decide Who Should Receive the Email
For manager user that you want to receive the weekly Engagement Summary email:
- Navigate to the Users view.
- Select the user in the grid.
- View the Attributes tab.
- Click Edit.
- Enable Send Weekly Engagement Email.
- Click Save.
The manager will receive the Engagement Summary email the next time it is sent out. The information within the email will be based on what the manager has permission to see.
For example, if you send the email to a manager with no permissions, they will only see themself in the grid.