To access the Users view, click in the menu. Here you can view a list of all the users in your account.
ProTip: If users are not appearing in the grid, confirm whether the account status filter is set to show or hide inactive items.
You can contact our Support Team to customize the attributes that are displayed on your users grid and the order in which they appear.
Watch this video to learn more about user management in OttoLearn.
Search for any user by a specific attribute, or use our Omni search to search through all text fields at once.
ProTip: Click the "X" to the right of the search box to clear your search.
Change the sort order by clicking on a column heading.
The grid displays four engagement analytics for each user:
- Profiles: Number of assigned Mastery Profiles (active)
- 7d Eng (7 day engagement): Number of Activities completed in the past seven days (in active or inactive Mastery Profiles)
- 30d Eng (30 day engagement): Number of Activities completed in the past 30 days (in active or inactive Mastery Profiles)
- Avg. ML (average mastery level): Average mastery level across all Mastery Profiles (only includes active Profiles that the learner has engaged with at least once)
Use the checkboxes in the first column of the grid to select multiple users and perform the following batch actions:
- Change the status of multiple users
- Assign, unassign, or replace multiple users' Mastery Profiles
Adding a User
Click the + User button to add a new user. Required attributes are indicated by the word "required" in the attribute name.
If you have an account with an Enterprise plan, you can contact our Support Team to add or rename your user attributes.