User: Mastery Profiles
A Mastery Profile is how you assign training to learners. Each Mastery Profile can contain one or more Modules.
The number of Mastery Profiles you can assign will depend on your plan type.
Modules within active Mastery Profiles will be visible to learners (as long as they have active content). Inactive Mastery Profiles can be assigned, but their content will not appear to learners until they are set active.
ProTip: Use the status filter to show/hide Inactive Mastery Profiles.
Enabling a Mastery Profile
If you are enabling a Mastery Profile for a user:
- It will be immediately considered when Activities are selected for Mastery Moments
- It will be immediately available to the user on their learner app, with the ability to view Knowledge Cards and complete Mini Moments
Only Mastery Profiles with active content will display to learners.
Disabling a Mastery Profile
If you disable a Mastery Profile for a user:
- It will no longer be visible to the user
- The user will no longer receive Activities from it
- All of the user's mastery history will be retained
ProTip: You may re-enable a Mastery Profile at any time.